The Twin Pro is APMA-accepted, built by hand via stapled construction, and has an anti-fatigue rocker bottom that sets feet in a forward motion for shock absorption and energy return. it's asymmetrical design, unique to the left and right shoe, offers a playful option in the Professional.
- Leather and/or fabric uppers
- Padded instep collar for comfort when walking
- Roomy reinforced toe box for protection with plenty of "wiggle room" for your toes
PU outsole with rocker bottom to propel foot forward and provide shock absorption
- Wide heel strike for greater stability
- Leather socklining for long-wearing comfort
- PU inner frame to reduce torque and provide stability
- Protective TPU heel counter allows the heel to move up and down freely while providing lateral stability
- Heel height 2"
Dansko shoes are sized according to European (EU) whole size standards. The converted United States (US) size range is provided below.