Women's XP 2.0
Black Pull Up
The XP 2.0 clog features a new, lighter weight construction, an ergonomically designed, removable dual density PU footbed with Dansko Natural Arch technology for exceptional support, and a slip resistant outsole.
- Leather uppers
- Padded instep collar for extra comfort when walking
- Roomy toe box to allow toes to move comfortably -plenty of wiggle room
- Lightweight EVA midsole reduces fatigue for everyday wear and provides stability and high shock absorption
- Patent pending stapled construction for durability
- Removable, dual density PU footbed includes Dansko Natural Arch technology ™ - a TPU arch stabilizer for exceptional, all-day support and memory foam for cushioning
- Accommodates most standard and custom orthotics
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom keeps you moving all day long
- High-abrasion TPU heel counter aids in the clog-walking motion, allowing your heel to move up and down freely
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole suitable for dry, wet, and oily/wet surfaces
- Heel height 1.75"
Use a damp soapy cloth or sponge to remove surface dirt. Do not saturate the leather. Ordinary scuff marks may be touched up with shoe polish. To maintain, buff lightly with the Dansko Anytime ShoeShine sponge.
- To confirm the correct size and a proper fit, there should be about a pinky finger width between your heel and the back of the clog.
- Your heel should move up and down freely (like an open back clog) when walking. Relax your feet and resist the urge to curl your toes.
- In both clogs, stand with equal weight on both feet. The clog's arch should be under your arch and you should not feel the back of the shoe on your heel or your toes touching the front of the clog.
Most people have two different sized feet. Be sure to try on both clogs and fit them to the larger foot.
The APMA Seal of Acceptance is awarded to products of exceptional quality that promote good foot health, manufactured with consumer's comfort and safety in mind.